When someone experiences infertility and/or requires assistance in building their family, there are so many questions and un-sureties. Because of this, we wanted to have a page dedicated to resources we’ve come across that allowed us information, knowledge, and some insights that have helped us and our members along the way.
If you have an infertility resource that would add value to this page and our members, please share it with us.
The Ontario Fertility Program (OFP)
Donor Information Resources
LGBTQ Family Planning
- Atwood, M. (1985). The Handmaid’s Tale. McClelland & Steward.
- Brown, K. (2016). The Choices We Make. Don Mills, ON: Mira.
- Boggs, B. (2016). The Art of Waiting: On Fertility, medicine, and motherhood. USA: Graywolf Press.
- Jimenez, K. P. (2011). How to get a girl pregnant. Toronto, ON: Tightrope Books.
- Shapiro, C. H. (2010). When You’re Not Expecting: An Infertility Survival Guide. Mississauga, ON: Wiley & Sons Canada.
- Steingraber, S. (2003). Having Faith: An ecologist’s journey to motherhood. New York: The Berkley Publishing Group.